We believe in standing behind the products we make. If your Alpacka Raft product has an issue with materials or workmanship, we'll repair or replace it for the life of the product. If you need repairs from damage or wear and tear, we provide low cost repair services with a quick turnaround. Please read below for our full Warranty policy.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except as otherwise set forth herein, Alpacka Raft, LLC warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Original proof of purchase is required. Claims under this warranty must be made directly to Alpacka Raft, 192 S Main Street, Mancos, CO 81328. The customer’s sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty will be for Alpacka Raft, LLC to repair or replace the defective product, at Alpacka Raft, LLC’s sole discretion. Except as described herein, Alpacka Raft, LLC makes no other warranties, guaranties, or representations of any type (express or implied), and all warranties (including any implied warranties of reasonable care, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose) are hereby disclaimed.
Request Warranty Service
Please visit our Warranty Service page to start a warranty claim.
Limitations of Warranty
Cargo Fly Zippers:
- Cargo fly zippers require specialized care and maintenance to operate correctly. Failure to keep your Cargo Fly zipper properly maintained will void your Cargo Fly installation warranty.
- Cargo Fly zippers are covered by a 1-year warranty for defects in materials and workmanship solely with respect to the installation of the zipper. The Ti-Zip zipper is not covered by this warranty.
- We offer a reduced cost replacement for all Cargo Fly zippers through our Repair & Retrofit Services.
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been modified or altered, except for modifications specifically authorized in writing by the manufacturer and performed to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by accident, improper care, abuse of the product, noncompliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to uses, forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the hull number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, including but not limited to wear and tear to seams, tubes, and floors. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to maintain according to Alpacka Raft, LLC’s recommendations and/or usage in conditions or applications other than recommended.
- Spray decks, seats, and all attachment points are covered by a 1-year warranty in materials and workmanship. These items are designed to be lightweight at the expense of durability and longevity under normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/or authorized by Alpacka Raft for use with Alpacka Raft’s products.
- This warranty shall not cover damages resulting from commercial and rental use.
- Scout and Caribou tube fabrics are covered by a 5-year warranty in materials and workmanship. After this warranty period expires, we will not warranty any defects in materials and workmanship on the Scout and Caribou tubes, but we may (in our sole discretion) offer a repair or replacement at a reduced cost.
This warranty statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state (USA), from province to province (Canada), and from country to country elsewhere in the world. To the extent that this warranty statement is inconsistent with the local law, this warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such law, under such local law, certain disclaimers and limitations of this warranty statement may apply to the customer.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by applicable law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Alpacka Raft, LLC or its third party suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.